Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton meets with Mongolian Foreign Minister Batbold

I am still about a day off on my Hillary news... So here's a tid bit from yesterday.

Yesterday, Secretary Clinton and Foreign Minister Batbold issue remarks and answer questions prior to their meeting at the State Department today.

"Minister Batbold is here on behalf of his country of Mongolia. There has just been a peaceful transition of power with a new president. We are very committed to supporting the government and people of Mongolia as they seek assistance to develop, as they continue their democratization, and as they reach out to the rest of the world.

As I was telling the minister, I had a memorable trip to Mongolia. I have a great deal of personal interest in the progress that your country is making, and it’s an honor to welcome you here."

Read their full remarks here or watch below:

No comments:

Post Your Comment Below:

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories